Coon Creek Farms has been around for well over 150 years. We have been constantly involved in farming in the same community through six generations. We have endured the Civil War, two World Wars, the Great Depression and many other challenges.
- Our family farm is stable and enduring. Our farming business is built upon integrity, longevity and doing the right thing.
- We value the relationships that we share with our business partners. We believe that we should treat our partners with respect and strive to protect their assets while enhancing their bottom line over the long term.
- Keeping up with technology and enhanced, efficient production techniques is one of our goals. The money that we spend on inputs is used efficiently. Decisions are made based upon the goal of maintaining long term relationships and economic gain as opposed to short term gains.
- We are good stewards of the land. Protecting our most valuable asset, the land itself, is a prime directive. Resources are applied where they are needed with a conscious effort to limit excessive use. We believe that the cheapest way to do things may not be the best in the long run, but efficiency is always a good plan.
- In today’s world of uncertainty and economic changes, stability is a valuable asset. Nobody can guarantee the future, but in uncertain times, experience, integrity and longevity have value.
We have been around for over a century and a half. We look forward to the challenges and opportunities that we will have in the next century.